Streamlight TLR-6 Pistol Light for Glock 43X/48
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Typically arrives within 3-5 business days
An industry first, the ultra-compact Streamlight TLR-6® Weapon Light for GLOCK® 43X/48 MOS and GLOCK® 43X/48 RAIL is powered by 2 CR-1/3 coin batteries (included) that can be accessed and replaced without using tools. This tactical light features a white 100 lumen LED and integrated red aiming laser that helps improve accuracy.
User selectable LED/laser and laser only modes produce illumination and targeting that adapts to your situation, while ambidextrous access right and left-handed switches enable constant-on or momentary operation. This TLR-6 gun mounted LED light is compatible with GLOCK® 43X MOS, GLOCK® 48 MOS, GLOCK® 43X Rail, and GLOCK® 48 Rail subcompact handguns.
- Compatible with GLOCK® 43X MOS, GLOCK® 48 MOS, GLOCK® 43X Rail, and GLOCK® 48 Rail Subcompact Handguns
- Ambidextrous L/R Hand Switches, Click for Constant-on or Press and Hold for Momentary
- Impact Resistant up to 1 meter
- Windage and Elevation Adjustment Screws Mounted to Bushings
- Auto Shut-off After 10 min
- Serialized for Positive Identification
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Assembled in the USA
- Battery Type: 2x 3 Volt CR-1/3N Lithium Coin (Included)
- Length: 2.12 in. (5.39 cm)
- Width: 0.93 in. (2.36 cm)
- Height: 1.40 in. (3.56 cm)
- Weight: 1.27 oz. (36 g)
- Lens Material: O-ring Sealed Shock Resistant Glass
- Case Material: Impact Resistant Polymer
- LED Lumens: 100
- LED Candela: 2,000
- LED Distance: 89 m
- Laser: 640-660 nm
- LED or LED/Laser Runtime: 1 hrs. Regulated to the 10% Output Level
- Laser Only: 11 hrs.
- LED Lifetime: 50,000 hrs.
- Operating Temperature: -20°F to +120°F
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di (2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to