Kershaw Leek Steel BW/Composite
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Typically arrives within 3-5 business days
Leek Steel BW/Composite
The famous Kershaw Leek just got better—with the new BlackWash finish that gives this Leek an already-broken-in look, like your favorite pair of well worn jeans. With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks. The blade is a modified drop-point, so it’s a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. The BlackWash™ Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system. Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the blade protrusion or push outward on the thumbstud and the Leek’s blade is ready to go to work. For confident blade use, a super-secure frame lock keeps the blade locked during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when folded. The pocketclip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of the knives, it means it was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di (2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to