Kershaw 1620pur Scallion
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Typically arrives within 3-5 business days
KS1620PUR: 1620PUR Scallion, Purple
THE COLOR YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR
Yeah. It's purple. Not only purple, but awesomely purple.
The Scallion is already one of our most popular knives, but we thought we'd step it up for 2013 by giving this Scallion some great-looking, jeweltone purple handle scales. The oh-so-handy 2.25 inch blade stays the same, ensuring that the purple Scallion is right-sized for lightweight and convenient carry in pocket, purse, or backpack.
The blade steel is high-carbon stainless steel that gives you good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. We've bead-blasted the blade to give it a soft, matte look and make it easier to maintain, too. Whether you're left-handed or right-handed, the Scallion is quick and easy to open thanks to SpeedSafe assisted opening and the Scallion's ambidextrous flipper. Just pull back on the flipper or push on the thumb stud and the blade moves out of the handle, ready for use. The Scallion’s handle scales are anodized aluminum over steel liners. Anodizing enables the aluminum to take that eye-popping purple color and helps them resist scratching. Even better, anodizing actually strengthens the aluminum so you get a handle that's strong, lightweight, and colorful.
For safety, the purple Scallion has a locking liner to keep it locked safely open and a Tip-Lock to keep it locked safely closed during transport. If you've been waiting for a more colorful Scallion, the purple Scallion just may be the ticket.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Single Position - The pocket clip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Single-position pocket clip
- Steel: 420HC, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6060-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade length: 2.25 in.
- Closed length: 3.5 in.
- Overall length: 5.75 in.
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Made in USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di (2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to